Bone Marrow-Derived Cells Implanted into Freeze-Injured Urinary Bladders Reconstruct Functional Smooth Muscle Layers
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 1–10, April 2010
How to Cite
IMAMURA, T., ISHIZUKA, O., YAMAMOTO, T., GOTOH, M. and NISHIZAWA, O. (2010), Bone Marrow-Derived Cells Implanted into Freeze-Injured Urinary Bladders Reconstruct Functional Smooth Muscle Layers. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 2: 1–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-5672.2010.00066.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
- Received 15 October 2009; revised 14 December 2009; accepted 21 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!