TAABO Study Group: List of hospitals involved in study group appears in Appendix.
Randomized Controlled Trial to Treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia with Overactive Bladder Using an Alpha-blocker Combined with Anticholinergics
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 29–35, April 2011
How to Cite
NISHIZAWA, O., YAMAGUCHI, O., TAKEDA, M., YOKOYAMA, O. and for the TAABO Study Group (2011), Randomized Controlled Trial to Treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia with Overactive Bladder Using an Alpha-blocker Combined with Anticholinergics. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 3: 29–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-5672.2010.00081.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
- Received 4 May 2010; revised 23 June 2010; accepted 10 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!