Pulse Diode Laser Irradiation (830 nm) of Lumbosacral Spinal Roots Diminished Hyperreflexia-Induced by Acetic Acid or Prostaglandin E2 Infusion in Rat Urinary Bladder
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 69–75, September 2011
How to Cite
ITO, T., ISHIKAWA, T., MATSUMOTO-MIYAI, K. and KAWATANI, M. (2011), Pulse Diode Laser Irradiation (830 nm) of Lumbosacral Spinal Roots Diminished Hyperreflexia-Induced by Acetic Acid or Prostaglandin E2 Infusion in Rat Urinary Bladder. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 3: 69–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-5672.2010.00085.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2011
- Received 23 September 2010; revised 05 November 2010; accepted 18 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!