Correlations among Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, Bother, and Quality of Life in Patients with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Associated Fluctuations with Tamsulosin Administration
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 45–50, January 2012
How to Cite
GOTOH, M., MATSUKAWA, Y., FUNAHASHI, Y., KATO, M., MASEKI, Y., NARITA, H., KAMIHIRA, O. and HATTORI, R. (2012), Correlations among Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, Bother, and Quality of Life in Patients with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Associated Fluctuations with Tamsulosin Administration. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 4: 45–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-5672.2011.00112.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Received 26 August 2011; revised 12 October 2011; accepted 24 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!