Trials registration: ClinicalTrials.gov NCT00783094.
Tadalafil for the Treatment of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms in Japanese Men with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Results from a 12-week Placebo-controlled Dose-finding Study with a 42-week Open-label Extension
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 110–119, September 2012
How to Cite
TAKEDA, M., NISHIZAWA, O., IMAOKA, T., MORISAKI, Y. and VIKTRUP, L. (2012), Tadalafil for the Treatment of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms in Japanese Men with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Results from a 12-week Placebo-controlled Dose-finding Study with a 42-week Open-label Extension. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 4: 110–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-5672.2012.00144.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
- Received 9 October 2011; revised 8 December 2011; accepted 15 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!