Effects of the REMEEX System in Female Patients with Intrinsic Sphincteric Deficiency and Recurrent Urinary Incontinence: 3-Year Outcomes
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 120–125, September 2012
How to Cite
SONG, P. H., HYUN, C. H., SHIN, E. and JUNG, H.-C. (2012), Effects of the REMEEX System in Female Patients with Intrinsic Sphincteric Deficiency and Recurrent Urinary Incontinence: 3-Year Outcomes. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 4: 120–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-5672.2012.00146.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
- Received 5 October 2011; revised 18 January 2012; accepted 30 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!