Do Sacral/Peripheral Lesions Contribute to Detrusor-Sphincter Dyssynergia?
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 126–129, September 2012
How to Cite
TAKAHASHI, O., SAKAKIBARA, R., TSUNOYAMA, K., TATENO, F., YANO, M., SUGIYAMA, M., UCHIYAMA, T., YAMAMOTO, T., AWA, Y., YAMAGUCHI, C., YAMANISHI, T., KISHI, M. and TSUYUZAKI, Y. (2012), Do Sacral/Peripheral Lesions Contribute to Detrusor-Sphincter Dyssynergia?. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 4: 126–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-5672.2012.00148.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Received 6 October 2011; revised 28 January 2012; accepted 15 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!