Modulation of Bladder Afferent Activity by Propiverine and its Active Metabolites (M-1 and M-2) in Rats
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 150–153, September 2012
How to Cite
MATSUMOTO, Y., TORIMOTO, K., HAYASHI, Y., NANRI, M., KINIWA, M., HIRAO, Y. and YOSHIMURA, N. (2012), Modulation of Bladder Afferent Activity by Propiverine and its Active Metabolites (M-1 and M-2) in Rats. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 4: 150–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-5672.2012.00152.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Received 30 December 2011; revised 11 February 2012; accepted 5 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!