Stromal Cell-Derived Factor 1α Induces Accumulation of Intraveneously Administered Marrow-Derived Stromal Cells in the Partially Obstructed Rat Bladder
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 154–160, September 2012
How to Cite
SANO, H., MITSUI, T., KANNO, Y., MORIYA, K., TANAKA, H., KITTA, T. and NONOMURA, K. (2012), Stromal Cell-Derived Factor 1α Induces Accumulation of Intraveneously Administered Marrow-Derived Stromal Cells in the Partially Obstructed Rat Bladder. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 4: 154–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-5672.2012.00153.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Received 17 October 2011; revised 3 February 2012; accepted 7 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!