Agmatine Induces Rat Prostate Relaxation through Activation of Peripheral Imidazoline I2-Receptors
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 39–43, January 2013
How to Cite
LEE, L.-M., LIN, C.-H., CHUNG, H.-H., CHENG, J.-T., CHEN, I.-H. and TONG, Y.-C. (2013), Agmatine Induces Rat Prostate Relaxation through Activation of Peripheral Imidazoline I2-Receptors. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 5: 39–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-5672.2012.00158.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Received 24 January 2012; revised 21 March 2012; accepted 1 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!