Clinical trial registration number: NCT00730418.
Effects of Doxazosin on Alpha 1-Adrenergic Receptors in Prostates with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 82–89, May 2013
How to Cite
LEE, H. N., LEE, K.-S., LEE, S. Y., SHIM, B. S., LEE, Y.-S., HONG, J. H., LIM, B. H. and LEE, H. M. (2013), Effects of Doxazosin on Alpha 1-Adrenergic Receptors in Prostates with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 5: 82–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-5672.2012.00168.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
- Received 19 February 2012; revised 19 June 2012; accepted 25 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!