KING study group: A list of the hospitals in the study group appears in Appendix I.
Nocturia Potentially Influences Maintenance of Sexual Function in Elderly Men with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 75–81, May 2013
How to Cite
ISHIZUKA, O., MATSUYAMA, H., SAKAI, H., MATSUBARA, A., NAGAOKA, A., TAKAHASHI, S., TAKEDA, M., OZONO, S., SHIROKI, R., SHUIN, T., HARA, I., KAKIZAKI, H., TSUKAMOTO, T., YAMANISHI, T., YOKOYAMA, O., KAKEHI, Y., NISHIZAWA, O. and the KING Study Group (2013), Nocturia Potentially Influences Maintenance of Sexual Function in Elderly Men with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 5: 75–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-5672.2012.00173.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Received 15 May 2012; revised 10 July 2012; accepted 30 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!