KING study group: A list of the hospitals in the study group appears in Appendix I.
Nocturia Potentially Influences Maintenance of Sexual Function in Elderly Men with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 75–81, May 2013
How to Cite
ISHIZUKA, O., MATSUYAMA, H., SAKAI, H., MATSUBARA, A., NAGAOKA, A., TAKAHASHI, S., TAKEDA, M., OZONO, S., SHIROKI, R., SHUIN, T., HARA, I., KAKIZAKI, H., TSUKAMOTO, T., YAMANISHI, T., YOKOYAMA, O., KAKEHI, Y., NISHIZAWA, O. and the KING Study Group (2013), Nocturia Potentially Influences Maintenance of Sexual Function in Elderly Men with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 5: 75–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-5672.2012.00173.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Received 15 May 2012; revised 10 July 2012; accepted 30 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!