Seeking healing transnationally: Australians, John of God and Brazilian Spiritism
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
© 2009 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 229–246, August 2009
How to Cite
Rocha, C. (2009), Seeking healing transnationally: Australians, John of God and Brazilian Spiritism. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 20: 229–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-6547.2009.00028.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!