Universalising the particular? God and Indigenous spirit beings in East Kimberley
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
© 2010 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 51–70, April 2010
How to Cite
McDonald, H. (2010), Universalising the particular? God and Indigenous spirit beings in East Kimberley. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 21: 51–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-6547.2010.00067.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!