My God, My Land: Interwoven Paths of Christianity and Tradition in Fiji
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 429–430, December 2011
How to Cite
Trnka, S. (2011), My God, My Land: Interwoven Paths of Christianity and Tradition in Fiji. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 22: 429–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-6547.2011.00160.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!