Understanding local growth: Regional science, globalization and recession
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
© 2009 the author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 RSAI
Regional Science Policy & Practice
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 129–140, November 2009
How to Cite
Taylor, M. (2009), Understanding local growth: Regional science, globalization and recession. Regional Sci Policy & Practice, 1: 129–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-7802.2009.01010.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
- Received: 16 February 2009 / Accepted: 27 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!