The role of human capital in language acquisition among immigrants in US metropolitan
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
© 2010 the author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 RSAI
Regional Science Policy & Practice
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 39–49, June 2010
How to Cite
Waldorf, B. S., Beckhusen, J., Florax, R. J.G.M. and De Graaff, T. (2010), The role of human capital in language acquisition among immigrants in US metropolitan. Regional Sci Policy & Practice, 2: 39–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-7802.2010.01019.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
- Received: December 2009 / Accepted May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!