The role of human capital in language acquisition among immigrants in US metropolitan
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
© 2010 the author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 RSAI
Regional Science Policy & Practice
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 39–49, June 2010
How to Cite
Waldorf, B. S., Beckhusen, J., Florax, R. J.G.M. and De Graaff, T. (2010), The role of human capital in language acquisition among immigrants in US metropolitan. Regional Sci Policy & Practice, 2: 39–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-7802.2010.01019.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Received: December 2009 / Accepted May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!