The drivers of the open district development: a social capital approach
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
© 2011 the author(s). Regional Science Policy and Practice © 2011 RSAI
Regional Science Policy & Practice
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 49–70, June 2011
How to Cite
Belso-Martínez, J. A. and Molina-Morales, F. X. (2011), The drivers of the open district development: a social capital approach. Regional Sci Policy & Practice, 3: 49–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-7802.2011.01029.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
- Received: 3 January 2011 / Accepted: 29 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!