The role of knowledge sources of SMEs for innovation perception and regional innovation policy
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
© 2011 the author(s). Regional Science Policy and Practice © 2011 RSAI
Regional Science Policy & Practice
Special Issue: Innovation and creativity as the core of regional and local development policy
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 163–179, August 2011
How to Cite
van Hemert, P., Masurel, E. and Nijkamp, P. (2011), The role of knowledge sources of SMEs for innovation perception and regional innovation policy. Regional Sci Policy & Practice, 3: 163–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-7802.2011.01043.x
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
- Received: 8 October 2010 / Accepted: 16 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!