Geo-spatial technologies and policy issues in China: status and prospects
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 the author(s). Regional Science Policy and Practice © 2011 RSAI
Regional Science Policy & Practice
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 339–356, November 2011
How to Cite
Leipnik, M. R., Ye, X. and Gong, G. (2011), Geo-spatial technologies and policy issues in China: status and prospects. Regional Sci Policy & Practice, 3: 339–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-7802.2011.01047.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Received: 17 January 2011 / Accepted: 9 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!