The authors would like to acknowledge funding from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No.41071075) and the Social Science Foundation of China (No.10zd&022) and the constructive comments and suggestions of the two anonymous referees. The errors remain those of the authors.
Industrial agglomeration and exporting in China: What is the link?*
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 the author(s). Regional Science Policy and Practice © 2012 RSAI
Regional Science Policy & Practice
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 317–333, August 2012
How to Cite
He, C., Ye, X. and Wang, J. (2012), Industrial agglomeration and exporting in China: What is the link?. Regional Sci Policy & Practice, 4: 317–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-7802.2012.01075.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Received: 1 July 2011 / Accepted: 10 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!