Economics of global warming as a global public good: Private incentives and smart adaptations
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 the author(s). Regional Science Policy and Practice © 2013 RSAI
Regional Science Policy & Practice
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 83–95, March 2013
How to Cite
Seo, S. N. (2013), Economics of global warming as a global public good: Private incentives and smart adaptations. Regional Sci Policy & Practice, 5: 83–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-7802.2012.01088.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!