Testing a toolbox for impact assessment of food safety regulations: maximum levels for T-2 and HT-2 toxins in the European Union
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 12–23, March 2011
How to Cite
Ragona, M., Mazzocchi, M., Zanoli, A., Alldrick, A. J., Solfrizzo, M. and van Egmond, H. P. (2011), Testing a toolbox for impact assessment of food safety regulations: maximum levels for T-2 and HT-2 toxins in the European Union. Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods, 3: 12–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-837X.2010.00085.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Received 17 May 2010; Revised 8 October 2010; Accepted 1 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!