Religious and Non-Religious Pathways to Stress-Related Growth in Cancer Survivors
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 321–335, September 2009
How to Cite
Park, C. L., Edmondson, D. and Blank, T. O. (2009), Religious and Non-Religious Pathways to Stress-Related Growth in Cancer Survivors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 1: 321–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2009.01009.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!