Are Deterrent Pictures Effective? The Impact of Warning Labels on Cognitive Dissonance in Smokers
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 356–373, September 2009
How to Cite
Glock, S. and Kneer, J. (2009), Are Deterrent Pictures Effective? The Impact of Warning Labels on Cognitive Dissonance in Smokers. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 1: 356–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2009.01019.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!