Serving in College, Flourishing in Adulthood: Does Community Engagement During the College Years Predict Adult Well-Being?
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 14–34, March 2010
How to Cite
Bowman, N., Brandenberger, J., Lapsley, D., Hill, P. and Quaranto, J. (2010), Serving in College, Flourishing in Adulthood: Does Community Engagement During the College Years Predict Adult Well-Being?. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 2: 14–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2009.01020.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!