Gender Differences in the Across-Time Associations of the Job Demands-Control-Support Model and Depressive Symptoms: A Three-Wave Study
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 65–88, March 2010
How to Cite
Armon, G., Shirom, A., Melamed, S. and Shapira, I. (2010), Gender Differences in the Across-Time Associations of the Job Demands-Control-Support Model and Depressive Symptoms: A Three-Wave Study. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 2: 65–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2009.01027.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!