Psychosocial Work Characteristics as Predictors of Affective Organisational Commitment: A Longitudinal Multi-Level Analysis of Occupational Well-Being
Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 182–203, July 2010
How to Cite
Clausen, T. and Borg, V. (2010), Psychosocial Work Characteristics as Predictors of Affective Organisational Commitment: A Longitudinal Multi-Level Analysis of Occupational Well-Being. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 2: 182–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2010.01031.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!