Effects of Age, Gender, and Emotional Labor Strategies on Job Outcomes: Moderated Mediation Analyses
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2010 International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 323–339, November 2010
How to Cite
Cheung, F. Y.-l. and Tang, C. S.-k. (2010), Effects of Age, Gender, and Emotional Labor Strategies on Job Outcomes: Moderated Mediation Analyses. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 2: 323–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2010.01037.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!