Subjective Well-Being during Political Violence and Uncertainty: A Study of College Youth in Lebanon
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2010 International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 340–361, November 2010
How to Cite
Ayyash-Abdo, H. (2010), Subjective Well-Being during Political Violence and Uncertainty: A Study of College Youth in Lebanon. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 2: 340–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2010.01038.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!