The More the Better? The Number of Plans Predicts Health Behaviour Change
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2010 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 87–106, March 2011
How to Cite
Wiedemann, A. U., Lippke, S., Reuter, T., Ziegelmann, J. P. and Schüz, B. (2011), The More the Better? The Number of Plans Predicts Health Behaviour Change. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 3: 87–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2010.01042.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!