Using Imagery to Enhance Three Types of Exercise Self-Efficacy among Sedentary Women
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2011 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 107–126, March 2011
How to Cite
Duncan, L. R., Rodgers, W. M., Hall, C. R. and Wilson, P. M. (2011), Using Imagery to Enhance Three Types of Exercise Self-Efficacy among Sedentary Women. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 3: 107–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2010.01043.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!