A Randomised Controlled Trial of a Social Support Intervention
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2011 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 44–65, March 2011
How to Cite
Martin, P. R., Reece, J., Lauder, S. and McClelland, A. (2011), A Randomised Controlled Trial of a Social Support Intervention. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 3: 44–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2010.01044.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!