Sources of Perceived Self-Efficacy as Predictors of Physical Activity in Older Adults
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2011 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 172–192, July 2011
How to Cite
Warner, L. M., Schüz, B., Knittle, K., Ziegelmann, J. P. and Wurm, S. (2011), Sources of Perceived Self-Efficacy as Predictors of Physical Activity in Older Adults. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 3: 172–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2011.01050.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!