Could Exposure to Everyday Green Spaces Help Treat ADHD? Evidence from Children's Play Settings
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2011 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 281–303, November 2011
How to Cite
Faber Taylor, A. and Kuo, F. E. (2011), Could Exposure to Everyday Green Spaces Help Treat ADHD? Evidence from Children's Play Settings. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 3: 281–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2011.01052.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!