Life and Job Satisfaction as Predictors of the Incidence of Diabetes
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2011 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 31–48, March 2012
How to Cite
Shirom, A., Toker, S., Melamed, S., Berliner, S. and Shapira, I. (2012), Life and Job Satisfaction as Predictors of the Incidence of Diabetes. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 4: 31–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2011.01054.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!