There is no conflict of interest involved in conducting or publishing this research. This study was approved by the University's Institutional Review Board, and all participants were treated in accordance with the ethical guidelines of the American Psychological Association (see also Methods section).
Modifying Preconceptions about the Safe and Effective Use of Aspirin: Product Label Comprehension as Knowledge Updating
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2011 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 322–349, November 2011
How to Cite
Ryan, M. P. (2011), Modifying Preconceptions about the Safe and Effective Use of Aspirin: Product Label Comprehension as Knowledge Updating. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 3: 322–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2011.01057.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!