The Relation of Character Strengths to Past, Present, and Future Life Satisfaction among German-Speaking Women
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2011 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 370–384, November 2011
How to Cite
Proyer, R. T., Gander, F., Wyss, T. and Ruch, W. (2011), The Relation of Character Strengths to Past, Present, and Future Life Satisfaction among German-Speaking Women. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 3: 370–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2011.01060.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!