The Emotional Intelligence, Health, and Well-Being Nexus: What Have We Learned and What Have We Missed?
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2011 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 1–30, March 2012
How to Cite
Zeidner, M., Matthews, G. and Roberts, R. D. (2012), The Emotional Intelligence, Health, and Well-Being Nexus: What Have We Learned and What Have We Missed?. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 4: 1–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2011.01062.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!