Emotional Intelligence Relates to Well-Being: Evidence from the Situational Judgment Test of Emotional Management
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2012 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 151–166, July 2012
How to Cite
Burrus, J., Betancourt, A., Holtzman, S., Minsky, J., MacCann, C. and Roberts, R. D. (2012), Emotional Intelligence Relates to Well-Being: Evidence from the Situational Judgment Test of Emotional Management. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 4: 151–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2012.01066.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!