The Basic Psychological Needs at Work Scale: Measurement Invariance between Canada and France
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2012 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 167–187, July 2012
How to Cite
Brien, M., Forest, J., Mageau, G. A., Boudrias, J.-S., Desrumaux, P., Brunet, L. and Morin, E. M. (2012), The Basic Psychological Needs at Work Scale: Measurement Invariance between Canada and France. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 4: 167–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2012.01067.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!