Burnout and Vigor as Predictors of the Incidence of Hyperlipidemia among Healthy Employees
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2012 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 79–98, March 2013
How to Cite
Shirom, A., Toker, S., Melamed, S., Berliner, S. and Shapira, I. (2013), Burnout and Vigor as Predictors of the Incidence of Hyperlipidemia among Healthy Employees. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 5: 79–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2012.01071.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!