The authors state no conflicts of interest.
Correlates of Life Satisfaction among Aging Veterans
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2012 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 261–275, November 2012
How to Cite
Seligowski, A. V., Pless Kaiser, A., King, L. A., King, D. W., Potter, C. and Spiro III, A. (2012), Correlates of Life Satisfaction among Aging Veterans. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 4: 261–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2012.01073.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!