Note: Corrections added on 26 October 2012 following first publication online on 20 June 2012. The author Samuel Shmuel was incorrect, it should be Samuel Melamed so has been corrected in this version of the article.
The Relationship of the Job Demands-Control-Support Model with Vigor across Time: Testing for Reciprocality
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2012 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 276–298, November 2012
How to Cite
Armon, G., Melamed, S. and Shirom, A. (2012), The Relationship of the Job Demands-Control-Support Model with Vigor across Time: Testing for Reciprocality. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 4: 276–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2012.01074.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!