Testing Phase-Specific Self-Efficacy Beliefs in the Context of Dietary Behaviour Change
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2012 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 99–117, March 2013
How to Cite
Ochsner, S., Scholz, U. and Hornung, R. (2013), Testing Phase-Specific Self-Efficacy Beliefs in the Context of Dietary Behaviour Change. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 5: 99–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2012.01079.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Stiftung Suzanne und Hans Biaesch zur Foerderung der Angewandten Psychologie
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: 100014_124516
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!