The CHANGE Program: Comparing an Interactive versus Prescriptive Obesity Intervention on University Students' Self-Esteem and Quality of Life
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2012 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 369–389, November 2012
How to Cite
Pearson, E. S., Irwin, J. D., Morrow, D. and Hall, C. R. (2012), The CHANGE Program: Comparing an Interactive versus Prescriptive Obesity Intervention on University Students' Self-Esteem and Quality of Life. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 4: 369–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2012.01080.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!