Conflict of Interest Statement: The authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
Toward Identifying a Broader Range of Social Cognitive Determinants of Dietary Intentions and Behaviors
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being © 2012 The International Association of Applied Psychology
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 118–135, March 2013
How to Cite
Hankonen, N., Absetz, P., Kinnunen, M., Haukkala, A. and Jallinoja, P. (2013), Toward Identifying a Broader Range of Social Cognitive Determinants of Dietary Intentions and Behaviors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 5: 118–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-0854.2012.01081.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!