Synthesis of glycine betaine from choline in the moderate halophile Halobacillus halophilus: co-regulation of two divergent, polycistronic operons
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 38–43, February 2009
How to Cite
Burkhardt, J., Sewald, X., Bauer, B., Saum, S. H. and Müller, V. (2009), Synthesis of glycine betaine from choline in the moderate halophile Halobacillus halophilus: co-regulation of two divergent, polycistronic operons. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 1: 38–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2008.00001.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Received 19 September, 2008; accepted 19 September, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!